Tuesday 15 April 2014

REVIEW: NSPA FRESH SWEET RASPBERRY

In recent months, I have developed somewhat of an addiction to shower gels, moisturisers, body mists...well, a bit of everything really. nSpa have been my number one discovery. Its unreal how much time i spend on the shower gel aisle in my local Asda, just opening bottles and sniffing the delights held inside.
My latest purchase has definitely not disappointed.
On a recent trip to Asda, i decided to buy the raspberry collection from nSpa. They were on offer for £2 so it would have been rude not to really! I grabbed the moisturiser, exfoliator and shower gel and couldn't wait to get home and test them out! Ive never been disappointed before, so this was exciting territory!
NSpa Raspberry shower gel - £2
NSpa Raspberry Shower Scrub - £2
NSpa Raspberry Body Butter - £2 (not available online)
When using things like this, I get so excited. It makes me feel even cleaner when the products i have used are all matching. I'm a little bit OCD when it comes to showering and having things that match,

The NSpa website has some amazing products, I think the facial range will be the next on my list. What do you like the look of?

Keep sparkling xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment